GROUP CAPTIVE PLAN
As the name suggests, this plan enables one or more group of HT consumers to invest jointly 26% of the equity in the SPV project. Consumers signs long term PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) with Swelect and collectively consumes minimum 51% of the power generated from the Solar SPV which will be developed and maintained by Voltron. Voltron holds the ownership of the solar plant, and the consumers pay only for the energy delivered to them as per the PPA through the State DISCOM grid.
Key features of Group Captive Plan
- One or more business clients can join the group as equity investors.
- Equity investment of 26% on the SPV project cost.
- Combined minimum 51% energy off-take by the clients from the energy generated from the SPV project.
THIRD PARTY POWER PURCHASE
This Open Access plan is an attractive model for HT consumers who can enjoy the risk-free discounted tariff without any investment on the project. Client signs a long term power purchase agreement (PPA) with Swelect on a discounted tariff for an agreed tenure and gets the contracted energy delivered to their HT locations. Client pays only for the consumed units along with state DISCOM open access charges and other stipulated charges.
Key features of Third Party Power purchase plan
- Zero investment from the client.
- HT consumers signs a bilateral PPA with Voltron to get the required power supply on a discounted tariff as per the quantum of energy delivery agreed upon
- Guaranteed discounted tariff, during the entire PPA tenure.
- Client is free from the worries of maintaining the plant and other periodic repairs.